Dancing Deer is a company of people who are passionate about food, nature, aesthetics and community. Known for our fresh-baked, kosher, shipped-to-order goodies we bake with lots of flavor and love. We believe that when people are happy, it shows in the food. All jobs carry serious tasting responsibilities.
Inside Sales Representative - Corporate Gifts
For immediate consideration, please send a cover letter and up-to-date resume as MS Word attachments to HRJOBS@dancingdeer.com. We will contact you if there is a fit between our needs and your background.
Seeking entry-level and experienced Inside Sales Representatives for seasonal full-time roles.
Hourly pay plus sales commission incentives.
Location: Hyde Park, MA (on Dedham line; near Legacy Place Mall in Dedham, MA)
Department: E-Commerce (Direct-to-Consumer & Corporate Gifts)
Reports to: Director of E-Commerce (direct) / Corporate Key Accounts Manager (indirect)
Works with: E-Commerce Sales, Marketing, Operations & Product Development
ABOUT DANCING DEER
Dancing Deer Baking Company has been in business for 20 years, and is recognized as one of the food industry’s premier bakery and gift brands (selling clean-ingredient and kosher-certified cookies, brownies, cakes and baking mixes) in the corporate gifting, direct-to-consumer, specialty and natural products marketplaces. Many of the Company’s products have won national NASFT (National Association of the Specialty Food Trade) excellence awards, and have been recognized by the likes of The Today Show, The View, Good Morning America, New York Times and USA Today.
Aside from its core business, Dancing Deer prides itself on being a mission-focused company that contributes to One Family, Inc. through the Sweet Home Project initiative. The One Family Scholars (OFS) program supports the premise that higher education is the best permanent pathway out of poverty. This program provides scholarships for low-income and formerly homeless parents to attend college and improve their employment opportunities. For the team at Dancing Deer, this mission commitment also extends to the local community, the environment and important social concerns.
ABOUT OUR CORPORATE GIFTING BUSINESS
Our clients are organizations that have a large number of customers/clients. The Corporate Business Gift customer tends to be either an independent business owner/agent making their own gift decisions, or an administrator within a larger organization performing the same task on behalf of Senior Management. They usually have a fixed budget and a need to get the best value for their allowed expense. They are looking for a consultant to walk them through the gift process to ensure they make the best impression possible on their gift recipients. Primary segments we serve include law firms, accounting firms, technology companies, financial services organizations, and other service providers.
The Corporate Sales Representative should excel at prospecting new business, nurturing existing customer relationships and closing new sales transactions. This individual must possess an exceptional drive to succeed and produce consistent, sustainable results.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect, identify, develop, and close new customers
- Execute corporate customer outreach by telephone, to key contacts in targeted accounts
- Build business with existing customers and seek to establish new relationships within those customers that will drive additional business opportunities
- Re-engage lapsed/lost key accounts
- Provide impeccable customer service and represent Dancing Deer in a professional manner
- Service customers through all stages of the sales cycle, from first contact to shipping and final invoicing, to ensure repeat sales and positive word of mouth
- Track all activity, contacts, accounts, and opportunities; and maintain and update customer, company contacts and sales records in SalesForce.com
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- College degree required; sales or business development experienced preferred
- Must be people-oriented, and be comfortable making outbound sales calls
- Comfortable conversing with key business decision makers
- Independent, self-motivated and success driven, yet able and willing to take direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must; SalesForce.com experience a big plus
This is a seasonal role with immediate openings. Seasonal positions are slated to terminate at the end of December 2014.
E-Mail Resume and Salary Requirements to: HRJOBS@dancingdeer.com