To bake quality products made from scratch with all natural kosher ingredients and no preservatives.
Great taste and tradition are our passion. Our delicious baked goods are made with top-quality ingredients and zero preservatives as we believe in the simple principle of freshness in food. All our products are Non-GMO verified. Additionally, we also have some products that are certified gluten free and celiac safe certified.
All of Dancing Deer's products produced in our bakery are certified Kosher Dairy (Star D) under the supervision of Star-K. Our products are Dairy, Kosher for year-round use, excluding Passover.
Meeting our own needs without compromising future generations' ability to meet their own needs. Dancing Deer fosters sustainability by choosing to partner with ingredient supply companies that strive to preserve environmental resources in an eco-conscious manner.
A GMO, or genetically modified organism, is a plant, animal, microorganism, or other organism whose genetic makeup has been modified in a laboratory using genetic engineering or transgenic technology. This creates combinations of plant, animal, bacterial, and virus genes that do not occur in nature or through traditional crossbreeding methods. (https://www.nongmoproject.org)
Non-GMO means that the food is made without ingredients that are derived from genetically engineered organisms.
WHY ARE NON-GMO FOODS BETTER FOR YOU?
When food is all natural, it supports healthy living and sustainability, which is important to us. Non-GMO foods are free from chemicals, preservatives, or toxins that can potentially be health-threatening over the long term.
WHY IS FARMING NON-GMO SO IMPORTANT?
Farmers who grow non-GMO are able to save seeds, producing varieties that are well-adapted to the local climate. In the end, non-GMO and locally adapted seeds leave a legacy of resilient crops for future generations. (livingnongmo.org)
There are four basic steps you can take to ensure your food is safe and contamination-free. We take eight steps as part of our baking, packaging and delivery process. Here they are, and the four extras that we make sure are always followed.
1. Wash your hands and surfaces frequently: After using the restroom and before handling ingredients, employees wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water. Gloves are always worn during food preparation.
2. Keep foods separate to avoid cross contamination. We make great efforts with our cleaning and testing to ensure there is no allergen contamination in our gluten-free and allergen-free products.
3. Cook at the right temperature
4. Refrigerate Promptly: Immediately after cooling our baked products, we place them wrapped carefully into our flash freezer for the ultimate in freshness preservation.
5. Make sure all work surfaces are meticulously clean.
6. Use clean water.
7. Protect food from insect contamination.
8. Avoid contact between raw and cooked ingredients.
1. We are Non GMO project verified.
2. We have certified gluten free products:
3. We are certified celiac safe with our gluten free products
4.All of Dancing Deer's products produced in our bakery are certified Kosher Dairy (Star D) under the supervision of Star-K. Our products are Dairy, Kosher for year-round use, excluding Passover